PRO CORP
***DON'T CLOSE ME YET!!!***

The new website is coming soon! We are working hard to try and get this going BUT... in the mean time, please setup Google+ Hangouts, then add me Smile

ContraBanJoePRO@gmail.com

WELCOME TO THE PRO CORP TEST FORUM
Please register for access. Once you have registered we will make every effort to quickly verify your identity. Please do not hesitate to contact ContraBanJoe, through the PSN should you have any questions or issues. Also note, that it will be easier for us to verify your identity if use your correct PSN ID.
PRO CORP
***DON'T CLOSE ME YET!!!***

The new website is coming soon! We are working hard to try and get this going BUT... in the mean time, please setup Google+ Hangouts, then add me Smile

ContraBanJoePRO@gmail.com

WELCOME TO THE PRO CORP TEST FORUM
Please register for access. Once you have registered we will make every effort to quickly verify your identity. Please do not hesitate to contact ContraBanJoe, through the PSN should you have any questions or issues. Also note, that it will be easier for us to verify your identity if use your correct PSN ID.
PRO CORP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planetary Response Organisation NEW EDEN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello guests... (Click here)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ContraBanJoe
Admin
ContraBanJoe

Hello guests... (Click here) Empty
PostSubject: Hello guests... (Click here)   Hello guests... (Click here) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Please feel free to sign this as our guest book... let us know your PSN and Clan/Corp...

Were using this thread to determine if we should have community dialog options in our own forum.

Thanks for stopping by to say hi... or scrubs, or whatever your gonna say.
Back to top Go down
geekboy7

PostSubject: geekboy78   Hello guests... (Click here) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:54 am

hey there guys.

geekboy78 here, from a long, long time ago on MAG. been keeping an eye on DUST and really like the way it's looking. not been able to get into the beta because of exams and boring life shit, but as a plus member i should be getting access in the next few days.

hoping you will be cool with a few casual members of ProCorp - i cannot guarantee to be around and online as much as i'd like, but if you are cool with dedicated soldiers who do what they are told, i'd always like to fight alongside you lot.

looking forward to contra playing all the political games, winding people up and delivering on contracts that really mean something.

hope to see you out there.

geekboy78
Back to top Go down
Truth

PostSubject: Howdy   Hello guests... (Click here) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Evening ladies and gentlemen, Checking In and lettin yens know I'm ready to get down and dirty, let's show these dust bunnies how Massive Action Gamers roll.

PSN Account: The-Truth02
Dust Name: The-Truth02
Back to top Go down
ContraBanJoe
Admin
ContraBanJoe

PostSubject: Re: Hello guests... (Click here)   Hello guests... (Click here) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:26 pm

Truth wrote:
Evening ladies and gentlemen, Checking In and lettin yens know I'm ready to get down and dirty, let's show these dust bunnies how Massive Action Gamers roll.

PSN Account: The-Truth02
Dust Name: The-Truth02

Fuck yeah, our first official guest. Sign up for the site, and i'll get you approved dude!
Back to top Go down
Muffin

PostSubject: Yo guys!   Hello guests... (Click here) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Hey guys, I'm TMG_Severemuffin, I've been playing MAG with you guys for quite some time, and I wanted to move over here, since you disbanded the clan there. I've been looking up vids on this game, and I think I'm ready to faceroll some n00bz xD...

Psn Account: TMG_Severemuffin
Dust Name: TMG_Severemuffin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello guests... (Click here)   Hello guests... (Click here) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello guests... (Click here)
Page 1 of 1