PRO CORP
***DON'T CLOSE ME YET!!!***

The new website is coming soon! We are working hard to try and get this going BUT... in the mean time, please setup Google+ Hangouts, then add me Smile

ContraBanJoePRO@gmail.com

WELCOME TO THE PRO CORP TEST FORUM
Please register for access. Once you have registered we will make every effort to quickly verify your identity. Please do not hesitate to contact ContraBanJoe, through the PSN should you have any questions or issues. Also note, that it will be easier for us to verify your identity if use your correct PSN ID.
PRO CORP
***DON'T CLOSE ME YET!!!***

The new website is coming soon! We are working hard to try and get this going BUT... in the mean time, please setup Google+ Hangouts, then add me Smile

ContraBanJoePRO@gmail.com

WELCOME TO THE PRO CORP TEST FORUM
Please register for access. Once you have registered we will make every effort to quickly verify your identity. Please do not hesitate to contact ContraBanJoe, through the PSN should you have any questions or issues. Also note, that it will be easier for us to verify your identity if use your correct PSN ID.
PRO CORP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planetary Response Organisation NEW EDEN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELLO - Villdoc here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
villdoc

HELLO - Villdoc here Empty
PostSubject: HELLO - Villdoc here   HELLO - Villdoc here EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:04 pm

Hey all VILLDOC/BHD/EV Just stoping by to say Alo
Gotta Love PRO CLAN.....
Back to top Go down
ContraBanJoe
Admin
ContraBanJoe

PostSubject: Re: HELLO - Villdoc here   HELLO - Villdoc here EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:28 pm

villdoc wrote:
Gotta Love PRO CLAN.....

Glad you were interested in stopping by. For now you have all access clearance, but once I setup diplomatic channels here, I'll get you to be the first test victim

Cheers,
And thanks for helping me with diplomatic functions of our site.
Back to top Go down
villdoc

PostSubject: Re: HELLO - Villdoc here   HELLO - Villdoc here EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:06 pm

ContraBanJoe wrote:
villdoc wrote:
Gotta Love PRO CLAN.....

Glad you were interested in stopping by. For now you have all access clearance, but once I setup diplomatic channels here, I'll get you to be the first test victim

Cheers,
And thanks for helping me with diplomatic functions of our site.

Will do CBJ
Back to top Go down
Luther M

PostSubject: Re: HELLO - Villdoc here   HELLO - Villdoc here EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:34 am

Just checking in,received psn email Joe can't wait to be able to group up in dust
Back to top Go down
Beers

PostSubject: Re: HELLO - Villdoc here   HELLO - Villdoc here EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:39 pm

I was told there would be cookies
Back to top Go down
LOE420

LOE420

PostSubject: Re: HELLO - Villdoc here   HELLO - Villdoc here EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Beers wrote:

Milk and cookies!!
Back to top Go down
http://earlybirdpest.com

PostSubject: Re: HELLO - Villdoc here   HELLO - Villdoc here EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:31 pm

villdoc wrote:
Gotta Love PRO CLAN.....

Hi Villdoc thank you for getting me into the beta
Back to top Go down
ContraBanJoe
Admin
ContraBanJoe

PostSubject: Re: HELLO - Villdoc here   HELLO - Villdoc here EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Beers wrote:

Sorry beers, this is a cookies/milk free burnzone. Only tequilla and titties in this shithole! (Glad you could make it.)

MOAR GOAT!
Back to top Go down
villdoc

PostSubject: Re: HELLO - Villdoc here   HELLO - Villdoc here EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:01 am

ContraBanJoe wrote:
Beers wrote:

Sorry beers, this is a cookies/milk free burnzone. Only tequilla and titties in this shithole! (Glad you could make it.)

MOAR GOAT!

YO Eddie! No worries. Going back to CCP in a few weeks for some more inside juice.... LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO - Villdoc here   HELLO - Villdoc here Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLO - Villdoc here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PRO CORP :: COMMUNITY :: CORPORATE AFFAIRS (Guests have access)-
Jump to: