PRO CORP
***DON'T CLOSE ME YET!!!***

The new website is coming soon! We are working hard to try and get this going BUT... in the mean time, please setup Google+ Hangouts, then add me Smile

ContraBanJoePRO@gmail.com

WELCOME TO THE PRO CORP TEST FORUM
Please register for access. Once you have registered we will make every effort to quickly verify your identity. Please do not hesitate to contact ContraBanJoe, through the PSN should you have any questions or issues. Also note, that it will be easier for us to verify your identity if use your correct PSN ID.
PRO CORP
***DON'T CLOSE ME YET!!!***

The new website is coming soon! We are working hard to try and get this going BUT... in the mean time, please setup Google+ Hangouts, then add me Smile

ContraBanJoePRO@gmail.com

WELCOME TO THE PRO CORP TEST FORUM
Please register for access. Once you have registered we will make every effort to quickly verify your identity. Please do not hesitate to contact ContraBanJoe, through the PSN should you have any questions or issues. Also note, that it will be easier for us to verify your identity if use your correct PSN ID.
PRO CORP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planetary Response Organisation NEW EDEN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STB SAYINH HELLO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quickgloves

STB SAYINH HELLO Empty
PostSubject: STB SAYINH HELLO   STB SAYINH HELLO EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:28 am

YO JOE! You know why im here let's talk turkey!
Back to top Go down
ContraBanJoe
Admin
ContraBanJoe

STB SAYINH HELLO Empty
PostSubject: Re: STB SAYINH HELLO   STB SAYINH HELLO EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:30 am

quickgloves wrote:
YO JOE! You know why im here let's talk turkey!

Fuck ya, bacon wrapped turkey yo!

Glad to have you on board bro, enjoy your stay, anything you need, let us know. The text chat will be used heavily for Qsyncs.
Back to top Go down
Sum1ne_Else

STB SAYINH HELLO Empty
PostSubject: Re: STB SAYINH HELLO   STB SAYINH HELLO EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:56 pm

QuickG ..o who let this cat in? Lol, welcome dude long time no c, enjoy our forums, maybe u guys can q sync with us during the beta
Back to top Go down
ContraBanJoe
Admin
ContraBanJoe

STB SAYINH HELLO Empty
PostSubject: Re: STB SAYINH HELLO   STB SAYINH HELLO EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:59 pm

Sum1ne_Else wrote:
QuickG ..o who let this cat in? Lol, welcome dude long time no c, enjoy our forums, maybe u guys can q sync with us during the beta

Thats actually one of the main reasons to open this place up for diplomacy. They can use our chat to sync their chats into our matches and shit. The more guys with mics in game, regardless, the better the game is going to be.
Back to top Go down
quickgloves

STB SAYINH HELLO Empty
PostSubject: Re: STB SAYINH HELLO   STB SAYINH HELLO EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:21 pm

STB currently uses C3 an Ventrilio to q sync up to 20 guys into smae matches in beta .. Joe i am interesting in talking alliacne lets make this happen .. YOUR BOYS AN MINE WOULD B AHUGE TEAM ... we would have a good chacne of really moving things in game if you get my drift..i am recording stuff for MLG on Wensday if you want to come
Back to top Go down
ContraBanJoe
Admin
ContraBanJoe

STB SAYINH HELLO Empty
PostSubject: Re: STB SAYINH HELLO   STB SAYINH HELLO EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:34 pm

quickgloves wrote:
STB currently uses C3 an Ventrilio to q sync up to 20 guys into smae matches in beta .. Joe i am interesting in talking alliacne lets make this happen .. YOUR BOYS AN MINE WOULD B AHUGE TEAM ... we would have a good chacne of really moving things in game if you get my drift..i am recording stuff for MLG on Wensday if you want to come

Video chat with me sometime. We can discuss this matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STB SAYINH HELLO Empty
PostSubject: Re: STB SAYINH HELLO   STB SAYINH HELLO Empty

Back to top Go down

STB SAYINH HELLO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PRO CORP :: COMMUNITY :: CORPORATE AFFAIRS (Guests have access)-
Jump to: